Sunday, April 26, 2015

Fresh spring green and roses in the enchanted forest

I so enjoy walking in the wooded area in town.
I made a quick stop here before grocery shopping and took some photos.
My purpose was to see if the wild roses were blooming and they were, blanketing the ground in parts.
The woods is especially pretty when the leaves are that fresh light green and the brown leaves are covered with green leaves and white flowers.  



Es klappet die Mühle
There was a lot of damage and trees removed due to Winter & Spring storms


some of the trees are just so grand and tall
and some have interesting shapes
Ah back in my little woods, missed this place. Last year I wasn't in shape to come here, I think if I did at all it was once or twice and did not venture far.
It must be a good day, if I can walk on the narrow paths and heavy visual stimulation and balance challenging woods. 
I saw six joggers on my little 20 minute walk, one young lady in her 20's and the rest were 60+.
Another reason I like coming here, one is never alone and well joggers just make my day.

***
Thank you for stopping by.


No comments: